The new FRAXIS CO² Fractional Laser (10600 nm) is 30 watts / 60 watts peak power performance of the breakthrough in fractional laser region and creates with aesthetic treatment’s play the best results in its class. So a worthy successor to its predecessor, the famous CICU CO² Fractional laser.
In fractionated operation, the new scanner is a true all-rounder and delivers the software, a variety of parameters such as: treatment face / size, Ablationsanzahl, the Ablationsabstand and the scanning pattern. The dynamic adjustment of the penetration depth and the pulse length round off the versatility of FRAXIS laser.
With the user-friendly FRAXIS laser can more easily and more gently penetrate the upper layers of the skin to the dermis and is due to the extremely small pixel size, a large number of microscopic, vertical light columns. The thermal lesions associated cause small subcutaneous necrosis, which stimulate the healing process. Through this fractional skin injury of the self-healing process of the skin is stimulated and previously rigid fibroblasts produce acetone acid, which promotes the formation of collagen. Fresh collagen is now being produced and the thermally damaged old skin cells are repelled by scaly skin so as to provide the young new cell-site.
Such innovative treatment as laser is possible with the Fraxis CO² Fractional, is required of demanding patients and greatly appreciated. One reaches rapid healing with very little negative side effects, no long downtime and no need for anesthesia. For the reduction of pain to the patient and a clean room air during the treatment an extra belonging Hautkühl- and fume extraction system ensures.
- Acne Scars
- Actinic keratosis (keratinization of the skin)
- Age spots, sun damage
- Fold regulation
- Skin and tissue tightening
- Small vessel treatments
- Scars after surgery (not keloids)
- Scar treatment
- Regulatory pored skin
- Stretch marks (striae)
- Laser Type: CW RF CO² Laser
- Laser power: 30 watts (up to 175 mJ at 5000 microseconds)
- Wavelength: 10600 nm
- Pulse repetition: 0,2 – 2 s (Single)
- Spot Size: 1 x 1 mm – 20 x 20 mm
- Pulse: 100 – 5000 microseconds
- System cooling: Air cooling
- Pixel size: 100 micron
- Number of pixels: up to 40401
- Display: Full Color Touch Screen
- Laser class: 4
- Rapid healing processes
- No handpiece change notwending
- Ablative treatments possible
- Random and scatter mode available
- Better end results
- Versatile application
- Stable running and optimized beam guidance
- Treatment of dark skin possible
- Optimized irradiance pattern
- Durable through new CO² RF technology
- Easy operation
- Less downtime phases
- Minimally invasive treatments possible
- Innovative and contemporary
- According to the latest safety standards
The high demands of the market and the customers on the quality and reliability of our products require targeted quality policy. So this product has been CE certified. Another certification FDA. It conforms with the applicable European Directives for product safety.
A comprehensive brochure with information we send you is available on request. Just use our contact form .